What you need:
- Piece of paper
- Cello tape
1. Cut out strips of paper that are 1 cm wide and 30 cm long, measure it with your ruler.
2. Put 5 strips of paper close to each other about 2 cm apart.
3. Use the other five strips and put it under and over the other strips.
4. Push the strips close together until it makes a square in the inside.
5. Cello tape the base (the middle of it) so it can stay in it’s position.
6. Fold the outside of the strips over the base.
7. Cut out 4 more strips of paper that are 24 cm long and 1 cm wide.
8. Fold one strip into four quarters.
9. Use that strip to weave it in the four sides and keep it tight enough to keep it’s position.
10. Cello tape the four corners so the strip stays like it is.
11. Repeat step 10 and 9 with the other three strips.
12. Cello tape any strips that are sticking up.